Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo Shoot

Savannah and I finally went to Sears and had our pictures taken.  I really prepped her so that she would cooperate and smile nice and just have a nice time.  Well, it worked because she did a great job!  During the shoot, grandma told Savannah she would like to take her to Brewsters because she was doing such a nice job... Savannah turned right around and said, "Mommy, would you like to come too?" So afterward we went to Brewsters and had our drinks with Dominos Pizza.  Yum. Not what you'd call a healthy meal, but it was good.  
Our family!





Check out that hair.  We'll probably have to have something done before school... At least give the bangs a trim.  Not sure I can though!!!





Brad I want you to do some more pictures like this for me!! I know you are good at it! :)







This pose she came up with on her own.  We liked it and I think it turned out really cute!!

What a doll!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when my hair used to be that long! She's so adorable Vanessa, takes right after your beauty. Tell her she looks like a princess! lol