Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sabbath Afternoon

This is Ness again. I wouldn't post that many airplane pictures on my own. Savannah and I just woke up from a relatively long Sabbath afternoon nap. It was nice. Today mom was gone for church with her ladies choir. So it was just papa, Savannah and I. After church we were part of look who's coming to dinner. Last time our church did it we were hosts, but this time since mom was gone I signed us up to go to someone's house. So we had a pretty good time. Lots and LOTS of food, they even sent some home with us. Fun times. Going to the park, will be back in a bit.

Just got back from the park. There were a few kids from Park Elem. there and when they saw me they were so surprised and so exicted. Miss Kahler!!! Savannah only wanted to swing for the longest time and then when it was almost time to go she decided to play on the playground equipment. She played with the Park girls for quite a while and when it was time to go she says, "Bye friends"! Well, we are going to eat, so we will write more later! Nighty night!

No comments: